Latest entries:

Easiest VISA to move to Australia

Applying for a Working Holiday Visa The first thing before even try to move to Oz is to check if you meet the Visa requirements. In this post I will mostly refer to the Working Holiday Visa (aka 417). This Visa allows you to work and travel in Australia for one year...

read more